Lakes Disposal welcomes you to submit an application for employment. We are looking for professionals who share our commitment to exceptional customer service and contribute to our continued success. We place a premium in hiring only the most qualified individuals to serve on our team.
Please know that we may or may not be hiring when you submit your application.
Applications are reviewed as positions become available. All of our driver positions require more than just driving.
You may be required to:
- Lifting, pulling in excess of 75lbs.
- Potentially mount/dismount your vehicle 500-1000 times per day.
- Be exposed to the outside elements each work day regardless of the weather conditions.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.
- Valid Class A or B commercial driver’s license with air brake endorsement.
- Successfully pass pre-employment drug screen, Department of Transportation physical, background and motor vehicle records check.
- Ability to communicate with management and be able to read and write.
- NO driver’s license suspension, revocations, or DUI convictions.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today.