If your question does not require immediate response, you can use our contact form to send us your question via e-mail.
- How do I start new service?
- Our trash is piling up and we cannot wait for our next scheduled pick up. What can we do?
- Our trash was not picked up. What can we do?
- We have a question about our invoice or statement. What should we do?
- We need to temporarily suspend service. What do we do?
- What is the pickup schedule during a week with a holiday?
- If we have an abundance of trash or need to schedule an extra pick up what do we do?
- How do you handle pick-ups during the winter or snow season?
- Do you have an item you are unsure how to dipose of?
To begin new service, please contact our office.
Contact our office to schedule a special pick up.
Contact our office and we will answer your questions as quickly as possible.
Contact our office and we will answer your questions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Contact our office and we can make arrangements for stopping and resuming your service.
Scheduled routes are delayed by one day after the holiday during a holiday week. For example, if a holiday falls on a Tuesday, and your normal pick up day is Wednesday, your pick up day will be Thursday during that week. Please click to view our holiday schedule.
Call our office and we can arrange to schedule this for you.
Safety is our main concern. We must be able to access your container on your service day to empty it. If the area is not clear, or your street or driveway is icy or not plowed, the collection may have to wait until your next service day.
Item examples: car batteries, paint cans, or light bulbs, and many more...